Partner Manager BLX & FR
Job vacancy: Partner Manager BLX & FR
Who is Expivi
Expivi is the new kid on the block, scale-up company based in the heart of Eindhoven. Expivi is a SaaS 3D e-commerce platform. We call our self Expivians who want to become the market leader in advanced 3D visualization and personalization worldwide. Expivi brings the next generation online shopping experience to web shops. With Expivi customers are able to present products in 3D on their web shops and in AR, with real-time visualization, pricing and business rules.
Every time we share our story with the world people are inspired by our innovative technology and the progress we’ve made in our short existence. Do you want to take part in our unique story and join Expivi on this epic journey? You are more than welcome to invite yourself for a ‘say hello’ moment.
To further improve our platform, its features and to enable further growth we are looking to hire a new talent.
Your role as the face of our company
You will meet interesting companies that want to get the most out of their e-commerce solution. You are the person who is going to help our partners and customers to help them with their problems and provide a solid proven solution. Together with marketing and sales you get the deal done.
- Target new partners who can contribute to Expivi’s success. Grow your own eco-system in the Dutch, Belgium and French e-commerce market and bring value to our partners.
- Provide proposals and pitches for new business together with our sales agents across these countries. You are the knowledge keeper of Expivi and provide learnings to the sales people of our partners
- You’ll attend client meetings, acting as the expert, develop and maintain relations and capture opportunities
- Provide sales training for our partners. Inform our partners about the latest development within Expivi and the market. You are our ambassador.
With this skill set you will be:
- The first contact person for our partners in the Netherlands, Belgium and France.
- Approach new leads, both partners and new customers
- Responsible for the success of the customers of our partners
- Taking the lead in terms of idea generation, hands-on in execution
- Create meaningful partnerships to strengthen the market position
- Self-motivated, who spots and creates opportunities
- Professional with a commercial flair with outstanding communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in account management or sales
- Experience in selling Software as a Service, preferable experience in partner management
- Network in either a specific industry or e-commerce companies
- French is your native or second language, fluently spoken and written (at least at business-speaking level)
- Reasonable fluency in English, spoken and written (at least at a B2 level).
- The ability to work both in a team as individually.
- A flexible and independent attitude.
- Task-oriented and out of the box thinking.
- Super fun, forward-thinking, family-type environment where the common value is passion
- Weekly drinks in our own bar
- Every quarter we go out and have a true Expivian experience.
- A great young and eager team, inspiring work environment in the centre of Eindhoven
- A competitive salary and good benefits
- We share our success, bonus is part of the deal
- Working for a successful award winning company
- Freedom in executing tasks and projects
- Lots of challenging work you can go mad on!
What we offer
- Grow together with the company
- Cool clients over the world
- Plenty of team drinks and entertainment
- An ambitious and open and pleasant work environment where you can feel the tech vibe
- Lots of room for and guidance in technical and personal development
- 24 holidays
- Company lunch on Monday
- Company laptop
Let’s meet! Send us an e-mail with your motivation and CV. No agencies please!
Work on a revolutionary product that is changing the ecommerce world
Build a revolutionary product, impress customers, celebrate successes and create the future. That is what working at Expivi menas!
We’re growing fast, so there’s a lot of room for new talent. Keep an eye on our vacancies or send us an open application. We would like to meet you!