A scale-up company based in the heart of Eindhoven. That’s us 😎! Expivi.
We are the 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) configurator that gives customers an immersive experience with product customization and personalization. Our customers are able to present products in 3D on their web shops and in AR, with real-time visualization, pricing and business rules. Cool right?! Our visual and playful solution is the catalyst for a personalized and zero waste commerce industry. So… make it yours!
At our core, we Expivians 🦁 are..
- Ambitious: The success of Expivi is the success of all of us. It’s in our DNA to learn, grow, and create. Our passion drives us and lets us stay ahead of the game, while keeping our standards high.
- Innovative: We challenge to outdo ourselves and embrace the change that comes with it. Curiosity drives us and helps us exceed expectations.
- A team: Our work speaks for itself, and we encourage each other to stay on track. We value uniqueness and we’re there, together.
Your role as Web Developer
Expivi provides a full-fledged ecommerce solution with its own REST API running on Laravel framework. The extensive API is built using best practices and design patterns. As a front-end web developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features, work on integration and interfacing with client systems and work in a diverse and highly motivated team in an agile manner.
Your stack and skills should look quite like the list below. But of course, it’s not a problem if it is not a perfect match with your profile. We think the right mindset is more important than a perfectly matched skillset. If you are willing to learn and improve yourself, we are willing to help you!
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Other techniques: source control (Git)
- Framework: Vue.js
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
This makes your heart beat faster 💓
- Designing and implementing new features within an application built with the Angular framework
- Designing and implementing new features within an application built with the Vue.js framework
- Implementing integrations with the back-end
- Reviewing and ensuring high quality code of your peer developers
- Developing comfort DevOps practices
What you’ll bring to the table 💼
- A study or degree in (Technical) Information Technology, Computer Science,
- Reasonably fluent in English, both spoken and written. (at least at a B2 level)
- The ability to learn new techniques, applications, tools, programming languages
- The ability to work both in a team as individually
- A flexible and independent attitude
- Task-oriented and out of the box thinking
- Basics of Scrum (Working in Sprint, Refinement)
- A mentality that allows you to deliver robust, well tested code
What we’ll offer in return 🎁
- Super fun, forward-thinking, family-type environment within a fast growing company
- Start-up mentality, work hard play hard is our motto
- Weekly drinks at our very own bar
- Quarterly team get-togethers
- A competitive salary
- Working for a successful award winning company
- Freedom in execution of tasks and projects
- A lot of opportunities; we are growing so you grow along with us! 📈
- A laptop
- Weekly lunch on us
- 24 holidays if you promise to come back!
- Great pension scheme
Do you want to take part in our story and join Expivi on this epic journey? 🚀
Send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] and maybe we'll see each other soon!