A scale-up company based in the heart of Eindhoven. That’s us 😎! Expivi.
We are the 3D and Augmented Reality (AR) configurator that gives customers an immersive experience with product customization and personalization. Our customers are able to present products in 3D on their web shops and in AR, with real-time visualization, pricing and business rules. Cool right?! Our visual and playful solution is the catalyst for a personalized and zero waste commerce industry. So… make it yours!
At our core, we Expivians 🦁 are..
- Ambitious: The success of Expivi is the success of all of us. It’s in our DNA to learn, grow, and create. Our passion drives us and lets us stay ahead of the game, while keeping our standards high.
- Innovative: We challenge to outdo ourselves and embrace the change that comes with it. Curiosity drives us and helps us exceed expectations.
- A team: Our work speaks for itself, and we encourage each other to stay on track. We value uniqueness and we’re there, together.
Your role as Technical Support Engineer ⚙️
You will meet interesting people who want to understand the full Expivi power 💪 and you are the chosen one with whom they talk. As our Technical support engineer, you are customer oriented, able to analyze problems and to assess if you can solve them yourself (or hand it over to a fellow Expivian), and eager to learn the Expivi platform.
This makes your heart beat faster 💓
- Be the first point of contact for all (technical) questions from our customers, both by e-mail and telephone and webinars
- Analyze problems and solve them as quickly as possible or explain to the customer what action is needed. If necessary, you escalate an issue or refer a customer to Customer Success for advice
- Monitor issues from entry to resolution and of course, keep the customer well informed of the status
- Proactively suggest general technical improvements to avoid similar issues in the future.
- Create and maintain internal documentation on how to deal with common technical issues and problems
What you’ll bring to the table 💼
- Tech-savvy and like to work with the newest innovative tools
- Complete dan ICT or Technical education at MBO or HBO level
- Understanding of PHP or Laravel or Angular
- You speak to both technically and non-technically versed customers, and you’re able to adapt your story to the knowledge level of the customer
- You can analyze, identify and solve problems or in complex cases, translate issues into a concrete assignment for the developers
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbal (English, Dutch, and preferably one other language)
- You are open to learning new things
What we’ll offer in return 🎁
- Super fun, forward-thinking, family-type environment within a fast growing company
- Start-up mentality, work hard play hard is our motto
- Weekly drinks at our very own bar
- Quarterly team get-togethers
- A competitive salary
- Working for a successful award winning company
- Freedom in execution of tasks and projects
- A lot of opportunities; we are growing so you grow along with us! 📈
- A laptop
- Daily fresh fruit 🍎
- 24 holidays if you promise to come back!
- Great pension scheme
Do you want to take part in our story and join Expivi on this epic journey? 🚀
Send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] and maybe we'll see each other soon!