Who is Expivi
Expivi is the new kid on the block, a scale-up company based in the heart of Eindhoven. Expivi is a SaaS 3D E-Commerce platform. We call ourselves Expivians and we want to become the market leader in advanced 3D Visualization and personalization worldwide. Expivi brings the next generation online shopping experience to webshops. By using Expivi, customers are able to present products in 3D on their webshop and in AR, with real-time visualization, pricing and business rules.
Every time we share our story with the world, people are inspired by our innovative technology and the progress we’ve made in our short existence. Do you want to take part in our unique story and join Expivi on this epic journey? You are more than welcome to invite yourself for a ‘say-hello’ moment.
To further improve our platform, its features and to enable further growth, we are looking to hire a new talent.
Your role as Full Stack Developer
Expivi provides a full-fledged ecommerce solution with its own REST API running on Laravel framework. The extensive API is built using best practices and design patterns. As a backend developer you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features, work on integration and interfacing with client systems and work in a diverse and highly motivated team in an agile manner.
Your stack and skills should look quite like the list below. But of course, it’s not a problem if it is not a perfect match with your profile. We think the right mindset is more important than a perfectly matched skillset. If you are willing to learn and improve yourself, we are willing to help you!
- Experience: 3 – 4 year
- Language: PHP, MySQL and Laravel framework
- Fundamentals of DevOps: (CI / CD / Git / Kubernetes)
- Cloud platform: (AWS, GCP)
- Framework: Laravel, Angular, Vue.js
- Tools: Jira, Confluence, BitBucket
- Skills: Software/API architect, REST
- Nice to have: has created a plugin for wordpress / magento / shopify or other web shop and/or CRM/ERP systems
With this skill set you will be:
- Designing and Implementing new features in Laravel framework
- Implementing interfaces with other solutions, such as ERP systems
- Reviewing and ensuring high quality code of your peer developers
- Developing comfort DevOps practices
Your mentality and background
- A study or degree in (Technical) Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Reasonably fluent in English, in word and writing (at least at a B2 level)
- The ability to learn new techniques, applications, tools, programming languages
- The ability to work both in a team as individually
- A flexible and independent attitude
- Task-oriented and out of the box thinking
- Basics of Scrum (Working in Sprint, Refinement)
- Testing (PHPUnit, API integration testing and UI Testing)
Are you interested in this job opening? Send us your CV and/or your cover letter to apply for this job opening to Demi Janssen ([email protected]) and we'll contact you as soon as possible.